Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Albert Cornelius, MD
Dr. Albert Cornelius, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Cornelius completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak (GME). He currently practices at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital (Hematology/Oncology) - Grand Rapids and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cornelius is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (GME), Fellowship Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak (GME), Residency Hospital — 1985
- William Beaumont Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Wayne State University (SOM), Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cornelius?
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cornelius has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Albert Cornelius, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cornelius' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cornelius accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cornelius frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Cornelius' office is located at 100 Michigan St NE Fl 10MC085 10MC085, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.