Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Albert Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Lac+Usc Medical Center. He currently practices at Breall, Soto, Lee, Chun, Teng, Tran, Wong Cardiovascular Medicine Group and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Lac+Usc Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Lac+Usc Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Breall, Soto, Lee, Chun, Teng, Tran, Wong Cardiovascular Medicine Group
Breall Group2250 Hayes St Ste 204, San Francisco, CA 94117 Existing Patients: (415) 933-9100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee frequently treats Heart Disease, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 2250 Hayes St Ste 204, San Francisco, CA 94117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Chinese, Cantonese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center