Dr. Albert Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Albert Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at LAC+USC Medical Center. He currently practices at Dr. Remo Morelli, MD and is affiliated with CPMC Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- LAC+USC Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- LAC+USC Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Heart Disease, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 2250 Hayes St Ste 204, San Francisco, CA 94117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Chinese, Cantonese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CPMC Van Ness Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
Dr. Remo Morelli, MD
Breall Group2250 Hayes St Ste 204, San Francisco, CA 94117 (415) 933-9100