Dr. Albert Krause, MD is a cardiology specialist in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Krause completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System - Highland. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Krause is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists
Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 112, Shreveport, LA 71105 (318) 798-9400
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- LSU School of Medicine, Shreveport, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krause?
I was in the hospital for pericardial effusion and was seen by one of Dr. Walton, one of the doctors from ACS. Dr. Krause was assigned to me after I was released from the hospital. Dr. Walton was absolutely wonder in the hospital to me and my family and Dr. Krause is also wonderful with my followup, which will probably be for life, as there is a chance that the effusion may return. Dr. Krause is kind, friendly, professional, not rushed and very thorough in his exams. There are zero complaints aimed at this office "ACS" Advanced Cardiology Specialists and NO complaints for any of the doctors I have seen in the hospital and/or in their office. Thank you ACS for treating me in the hospital and getting me well to go on with my life.
- CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System - Highland
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center