Dr. Albert Levy, MD is a family medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Levy completed a residency at University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate. He currently practices at Manhattan Family Practice and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital.
Manhattan Family Practice
Manhattan Family Practice911 Park Ave, New York, NY 10075 (212) 288-7193
Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, English
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Fellowship Hospital
- Royal Society of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn Downstate, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Faculty of Medicine, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Medical School — 1973
- Federal University of Rio De Janeiro / Faculty of Medicine / Center of Health Science, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Dr. Levy saved my life. He's very sharp and informed about medical conditions that aren't just inside the box. I have Lyme disease and saw him when I bedridden and no one could figure out what was wrong with me. He was shocked at how none of the handful of doctors I saw before him could figure it out. He isn't the doctor that is treating me now for my condition, but he is a rare gem in the medical world who knows his stuff and helped me get on the right track.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Hospital