Dr. Sargent has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Albert Sargent, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Sargent completed a residency at Children's Hospital Philadelphia. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sargent is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Hospital Philadelphia, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center
Floating Hospital for Children Child and Adolescent Psychiatry800 Washington St # 1007, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-8768
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sargent?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sargent accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sargent frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Sargent's office is located at 800 Washington St # 1007, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.