Dr. Alexander has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Albert Alexander, MD is a general surgery specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Alexander completed a residency at Baystate Med Center. He currently practices at Pioneer Valley Surgical Assocs and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alexander is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Melbourne Australia, Fellowship Hospital
- Baystate Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Vanderbilt University Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Vanderbilt University Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England (HNE)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pioneer Valley Surgical Assocs
Pioneer Valley Surgical Assocs2 Medical Center Dr Ste 404, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 736-3163
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
Dr Alexander was great. He informed me of all possible outcomes prior to my surgery. Surgery was successful and I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Albert Alexander, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alexander's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alexander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alexander frequently treats Incisional Hernia, Cholecystitis and Gallstones, and Gallstones.
Dr. Alexander's office is located at 2 Medical Center Dr Ste 404, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center