Dr. Albert Lee, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at St Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers. He currently practices at Sentara Medical Grp Physical and URG and is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Rheumatology.
Sentara Medical Grp Physical and URG
Sentara Medical Grp Physical and URG850 Kempsville Rd, Norfolk, VA 23502 Existing Patients: (757) 261-5910
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- St Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers, Residency Hospital — 2006
- St Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- U Hosp Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
I was in terrible pain for over a year- going to see my primary care doctor, infectious disease doctor and oncology doctor. No one knew what the problem was. Then sent to Dr Lee- he diagnosed me with RA. Getting treatment for RA got me out of my wheelchair and back to walking. My quality of life has improved greatly.
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital