Dr. Albert Raizner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Raizner completed a residency at Maimonides Med Ctr. He currently practices at Interventional Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raizner is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Interventional Cardiology Associates
Interventional Cardiology Associates6550 Fannin St Ste 2021, Houston, TX 77030 (713) 790-9125
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1968
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raizner?
- Houston Methodist Hospital