Dr. Albert Rosen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Albert Rosen, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mamaroneck, NY. Dr. Rosen completed a residency at Westchester Medical Center. He currently practices at ALBERT C. ROSEN, M.D. and is affiliated with Montefiore Wakefield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Westchester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Drexel University, Other Education — 1979
- University of Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Masters Degree, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosen frequently treats Diabetic Retinopathy, Floaters, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Rosen's office is located at 933 MAMARONECK AVE, Mamaroneck, NY 10543. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rosen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Montefiore Wakefield Campus
- Westchester Medical Center