Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Albert Nejat, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Culver City, CA. Dr. Nejat completed a residency at Interfaith Medical Center. He currently practices at Podiatry Institute Of Southern California and is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Interfaith Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Brooklyn Vamc, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Persian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nejat?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nejat frequently treats Bunion, Hammer Toe, and Plantar Fasciitis.
Dr. Nejat's office is located at 9808 Venice Blvd Ste 600, Culver City, CA 90232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nejat speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nejat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City
Podiatry Institute Of Southern California
Podiatry Institute of Southern California9808 Venice Blvd Ste 600, Culver City, CA 90232 Existing Patients: (310) 204-2300