Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Albert Cook, MD is a neurology specialist in Duluth, GA. Dr. Cook completed a residency at Bethesda Naval Hosp. and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Neurology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Bethesda Naval Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Portsmouth Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 9810a Medlock Bridge Rd Ste 200, Duluth, GA 30097 Existing Patients: (678) 474-0151
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Dr Cook is a better than excellent MD. I got a quick appointment, wait time was normal and his staff are very competent and pleasant to work with. Dr. Cook took time to explain my tests, what to expect and then went over the results immediately. I would see him again without reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cook frequently treats Neurodegenerative Disorders and Headache.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 9810a Medlock Bridge Rd Ste 200, Duluth, GA 30097. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cook has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital