Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alan Thomas, MD is a hematology specialist in Missoula, MT. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at Keelser Med Ctr. He currently practices at Montana Neurological Associates and is affiliated with Saint Patrick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Hematology.
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Keelser Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Keelser Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montana Neurological Associates
Montana Neurological Associates500 W Broadway St, Missoula, MT 59802 Existing Patients: (406) 728-2539
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
He takes time with me and has a conservative approach to cancer treatment. He answers questions thoroughly and repeats or rephrases the answer to help me understand. He is straight forward and tells it like it is. He is concerned with my quality of life. He has been treating my metastatic breast cancer for almost 6 years and I trust his counsel and know he has my treatment well in hand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 500 W Broadway St, Missoula, MT 59802. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thomas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Patrick Hospital