Dr. Alan Rauba, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Rauba completed a residency at St. Johns Mercy Medical Center. He currently practices at Jefferson City Medical Group (Jefferson City) and is affiliated with Capital Region Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rauba is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Jefferson City Medical Group (Jefferson City)
Healthcare Associates in Medicine3311 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10306 Existing Patients: (718) 448-3210
- St. Johns Mercy Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Chief Medical Resident - St. Johns Mercy Medical Center, Other Education — 1995
- St John's Mercy Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Missouri-Columbia, Medical School — 1991
- University of Missouri, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rauba?
I've been seeing Dr. Rauba for about 14 years, I think. He got my blood sugar lowered, along with cholesterol and triglycerides lowered. I recommend him to everyone. So many people see their primary for their diabetes, and in most cases, that's a mistake. Dr. Rauba is up on the latest medications, and knows how to straighten you out! Hi Nurse Practitioner, Erin, is also fantastic. You can't go wrong with Dr. Rauba and Erin!
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Lake Regional Health System
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital- Jefferson City