Dr. Alan Singer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Singer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Singer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Madison, WI. Dr. Singer completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. He currently practices at Ssm Health St Mary's Hospital - Madison and is affiliated with Fort Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singer is board certified in Cardiology.
- Stanford University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ssm Health St Mary's Hospital - Madison700 S Park St, Madison, WI 53715 Existing Patients: (608) 355-2033
Dean Specialty Clinic
Dean Clinic Baraboo1626 Tuttle St Ste 3, Baraboo, WI 53913 Existing Patients: (608) 355-2033
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Singer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Singer frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Singer's office is located at 700 S Park St, Madison, WI 53715. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Singer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Memorial Hospital
- Reedsburg Area Medical Center
- Sauk Prairie Healthcare and Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Mary's Hospital Janesville
- Ssm Health Saint Mary's Hospital Madison
- Stoughton Hospital
- Upland Hills Health