Dr. Alan Terlinsky, MD is a nephrology specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Terlinsky completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at ALAN S TERLINSKY MD and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Terlinsky is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Alan S Terlinsky MD
Alan S Terlinsky MD611 S Carlin Springs Rd Ste 411, Arlington, VA 22204 (703) 379-7110
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Worcester City Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Terlinsky?
AWesome! Amazing!! An example of exceptional medicine and patient care that existed before managed care began in the 80s. He exemplifies what an American physician should be... exceptional!!! The credentials and education this man has is like none other. He saved my daughter and me from the managed neglect of our current health system. Since you pay anyway to reach your deductible, pay out of pocket here to protect your health. What is your life worth?
- Virginia Hospital Center