Dr. Alan Curtis, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Waltham, MA. Dr. Curtis completed a residency at U Mass MC. He currently practices at Prosports Orthopedics, Cambridge, MA and is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curtis is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Prosports Orthopedics, Cambridge, MA
Massachusetts Anesthesia Associates P.c.840 Winter St, Waltham, MA 02451 Existing Patients: (781) 890-2133
- S Cal Ortho Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Mass MC, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Elizabeths Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curtis?
did surgery on shoulder great results great guy
- St. Joseph Hospital