Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Alan Brown, MD is a cardiology specialist in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. He currently practices at Advocate Heart Institute at ADVOCATE LUTHERAN GENERAL HOSP and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyola University Stritch School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Loyola U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Heart Institute at ADVOCATE LUTHERAN GENERAL HOSP
Department of Cardiology, Lutheran General Hospita1775 Dempster St, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Existing Patients: (630) 527-2730
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
25 years under his care. The most professional, personable and thorough doctor I have ever met. I confidently recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiomegaly, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 1775 Dempster St, Park Ridge, IL 60068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital