Dr. Alan Berg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Berg, MD is a hematology specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Berg completed a residency at University Nd. He currently practices at Cancer Partner Of Nebraska and is affiliated with Bryan Medical Center - East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Nebr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Nd, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U ND, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of North Dakota / Main Campus, Medical School — 1980
- Jamestown College, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Partner Of Nebraska
Southeast Nebraska Cancer Center201 S 68th Street Pl Ste 200, Lincoln, NE 68510 Existing Patients: (402) 420-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berg?
Dr Berg and staff was very friendly, understanding and concerned. They didn't waste time on getting tests performed or answers or other professionals involved. My experience was positive and helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berg frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Berg's office is located at 201 S 68th Street Pl Ste 200, Lincoln, NE 68510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryan Medical Center - East Campus
- Bryan West Campus
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth
- Community Memorial Healthcare
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Jefferson Community Health and Life
- Memorial Hospital
- Thayer County Health Services