Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lyss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alan Lyss, MD is a oncology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Lyss completed a residency at Ohio State U Hosp. He currently practices at Midwest Hematolgy/Oncolgy Assoc and is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lyss is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Ohio State U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Ohio State U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Hematolgy/Oncolgy Assoc
Midwest Hematolgy/Oncolgy Assoc3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63131 Existing Patients: (314) 996-5169
Missouri Baptist Cancer Center
Missouri Baptist Cancer Center3844 S Lindbergh Blvd Ste 130, Saint Louis, MO 63127 Existing Patients: (314) 525-0550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lyss?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lyss frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Lyss' office is located at 3015 N Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63131. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lyss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital