Dr. Alan Olivenstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Olivenstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Olivenstein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mount Pleasant, PA. Dr. Olivenstein completed a residency at Wayne St U. He currently practices at All County Cardiology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olivenstein is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Wayne St U, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Wayne St U, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Wayne St U, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
All County Cardiology220 Bessemer Rd Ste 201, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666 Existing Patients: (724) 547-3858
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olivenstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olivenstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Olivenstein frequently treats Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension), Pulmonary Hypertension, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Olivenstein's office is located at 220 Bessemer Rd Ste 201, Mount Pleasant, PA 15666. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Olivenstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.