Dr. Alan Khadavi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khadavi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Khadavi, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Khadavi completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Hosp. He currently practices at Specialty Surgical Center and is affiliated with Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Khadavi is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Long Island College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Long Island Jewish Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2003
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khadavi?
Truly amazing when you find the right Doctor, and for complicated allergy & immunology issues, that's Dr. Khadavi. He was exceptionally helpful, pro-active, and professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khadavi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khadavi frequently treats Rash, Allergic Rhinitis, and Itchy Skin.
Dr. Khadavi's office is located at 9001 Wilshire Blvd Ste 100, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khadavi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center