Dr. Martin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Martin, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Martin completed a residency at U Okla Hosps. He currently practices at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- U Okla Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Okla, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Okla, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- East Central University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martin?
Dr. Martin is very professional and knowledgeable. He has great bedside manner and I recommend him for any rheumatology needs you might have
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Martin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martin frequently treats Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Martin's office is located at 4812 S 109th East Ave Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates4812 S 109th East Ave Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74146 (918) 236-4567