Dr. Markowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Markowitz, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Markowitz completed a residency at Case-Western Res U Hosps. He currently practices at RAINBOW BABIES & CHILDREN HOSP and is affiliated with Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Markowitz is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Case-Western Res U Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Case-Western Res U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Markowitz?
Dr. Markowitz has not only saved my life one time but two. He is the most caring, knowledgeable, thorough doctor I have ever met!!!! He takes the time to explain exactly what is "wrong" with you, what tests he needs to preform, what will happen during and after surgery etc. I cannot thank him enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Markowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Markowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Markowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Markowitz frequently treats Cardiac Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Markowitz's office is located at 11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
Rainbow Babies & Children Hosp
Division of Cardiac Surgery11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 (216) 844-4004