Dr. Alan Margolis, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lone Tree, CO. Dr. Margolis completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Colorado Ophthalmology and CosMEDics and is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Colorado Ophthalmology and CosMEDics
Colorado Ophthalmology and CosMEDics10099 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste 365, Lone Tree, CO 80124 Existing Patients: (303) 797-1150
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- New Rochelle Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Amherst College, Medical School — 1978
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Margolis?
This was my first time going to Dr. Margolis. My former Ophthalmologist retired, plus, Dr. Margolis's office is close to where I work and accepts my insurance - two reasons why I selected him. His medical/front office staff were very pleasant. Laura spent approximately 35 minutes with her pre-examination and then left me in an exam room where I waited approximately 10-15 minutes for the Dr. to arrive. The Dr.'s examination was thorough and he explained quite a bit to me about the condition of my eyes. He's quite knowledgeable and diligent with his examination; however, my appointment took two hours!
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center