Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Alan Krantz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Krantz completed a residency at Peninsular Hospital. He currently practices at Krantz Dental Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Peninsular Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Miami University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krantz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Krantz frequently treats Composite Fillings, Dental Inlays, and Invisalign®.
Dr. Krantz's office is located at 12276 San Jose Blvd Ste 720, Jacksonville, FL 32223. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krantz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Krantz Dental Care
Dental Sleep Medicine of Jacksonville, P.A.12276 San Jose Blvd Ste 720, Jacksonville, FL 32223 (904) 600-3941