Dr. Kramer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Kramer, MD is a oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at San Francisco Oncology Assocs and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center-University Of Texas, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- U Siena, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Dr. Kramer is the best! He is a caring and compassionate professional devoted to giving his patients the best care possible. He is very knowledgeable and an expert in his field. He has treated me with the latest immunotherapy and it has saved me. My cancer has now been in remission for 6 months. And I can’t say enough about his kind and caring staff, they are great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Kramer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kramer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Head & Neck Neoplasms.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 2100 Webster St Ste 326, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital