Dr. Kramer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Kramer, MD is a oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at Mt. Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at San Francisco Oncology Assocs and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center-University Of Texas, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- U Siena, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Finding Dr. Kramer was my lucky day for my lung cancer treatment. The first visit was in his office to do a physical and talk as he said to get to know me. This approach helped as you would expect finding how you had lung cancer was scary. We talked about treatment plans and the road ahead. He was kind, listened, knew his field and receptive to questions. His office has its own chemo treatment room and you can get you blood work done right in the office. This was especially helpful with the Covid 19 pandemic. His staff also was kind and caring as well as professional in treatment. I am in remission and what can I say but Dr. Kramer's care helped methane and continues to do so as he follows me for the next couple of years. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Kramer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kramer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Head & Neck Neoplasms.
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 2100 Webster St Ste 326, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
San Francisco Oncology Assocs
San Francisco Oncology Associates Medical Group Inc.2100 Webster St Ste 326, San Francisco, CA 94115 (415) 885-8600
San Francisco Oncology Associates2100 Webster St Ste 326, San Francisco, CA 94115 (415) 566-3431