Dr. Alan Grobman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grobman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Grobman, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Sun City, AZ. Dr. Grobman completed a residency at U Ariz. He currently practices at Banner Boswell Medical Center and is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center. Dr. Grobman is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Carnegie Mellon Heinz School, Other Education — 2007
- U Ariz, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Ariz, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Ariz, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1977
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Banner Boswell Medical Center
Banner Boswell Hospitalists10401 W Thunderbird Blvd, Sun City, AZ 85351 Existing Patients: (623) 832-5702
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grobman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grobman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grobman frequently treats Arthritis of the Elbow, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Grobman's office is located at 10401 W Thunderbird Blvd, Sun City, AZ 85351. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grobman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center