Dr. Alan Rubin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Rubin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Garden City, NY. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at A. Lawrence Rubin, M.D.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
Kind and supportive doctor - helpful care contributing to broad improvements in personal and professional life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubin frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 520 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY 11530. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.