Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Cox, MD
Dr. Alan Cox, MD is
- Etsu Internal Medicine and Psychiatry, Residency Hospital
- American Board Of Post Acute and Longterm Care Medicine, Other Education — 2016
- American Academy Of Pain Management, Other Education — 2014
- ETSU Internal Medicine Residency Program, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 2009
- Depaul Univercity, Chicago, Il, Mba, Other Education — 1990
- University of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cox?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Alan Cox, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cox's profile.
Dr. Cox in specializes in Hospital Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cox's office is located at 1641 Highway 19E Byp Elizabethton, TN 37643. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cox is able to speak German and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cox provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Alan Cox, MD is affiliated with Indian Path Community Hospital, Johnson City Medical Center and Unicoi County Hospital.
Dr. Alan Cox, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Indian Path Community Hospital
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Unicoi County Hospital
Private Practice, Johnson City, TN
Life Care Ctr of Elizabethton1641 Highway 19E Byp, Elizabethton, TN 37643 (423) 542-4133
Erwin Health Care Center100 Stalling Ln, Erwin, TN 37650 (423) 743-4131