Dr. Kessler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Kessler, DO is a family medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Kessler completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Kessler Primary Care & Longevity Center and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Rotating, Metropolitan General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Kansas / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kessler Primary Care & Longevity Center
Kessler Primary Care & Longevity Center6740 W 121st St Ste 300, Overland Park, KS 66209 Existing Patients: (913) 701-7811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kessler?
Best doctor I’ve had. He is very thorough and takes as much time as you need. My husband has a condition that no one can quite figure out. He saw my son do something and my husband said he could do it too, so that kicked him off working on this unusual thing. He’s gone above and beyond for my family. I’ve never had a problem with my pharmacy and his office and I have regular prescriptions. He also found my mother’s breast cancer by doing another test on her that was unrelated. Her oncology radiologist told her how impressed he was. I suggested you look at the good reviews and check it out for yourself. I’m sure there have been problems because nothing is perfect. He had had some different nurses, but all have been good. Anyway, he’s good and I’m glad I found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Kessler, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kessler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kessler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kessler frequently treats Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), Urinary Stones, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Kessler's office is located at 6740 W 121st St Ste 300, Overland Park, KS 66209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Menorah Medical Center