Dr. Alan Keller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Keller, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Keller completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at Oklahoma Cancer Specialist and Research Institute and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keller is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Natl Canc Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Cancer Specialist and Research Institute
Oklahoma Cancer Specialist and Research Institute12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 505-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keller?
He is amazing and does not rush you and makes you know he really cares about you. So glad he is my Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keller frequently treats Cancer, Blood Disorders, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Keller's office is located at 12697 E 51ST ST, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South
- St. John Medical Center