Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Alan Karp, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Karp completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at El Paso Gastroenterology Consultants and is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karp is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
El Paso Gastroenterology Consultants
El Paso Gastroenterology Consultants Pa.125 W Hague Rd Ste 590, El Paso, TX 79902 Existing Patients: (915) 532-1620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karp?
Dr. Karp and his staff are very professional and I would recommend him to anyone. Office wait is minimal. Outstanding Physician! He has been my Doctor since 2005.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karp frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Liver Disease.
Dr. Karp's office is located at 125 W Hague Rd Ste 590, El Paso, TX 79902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
- The Hospitals Of Providence Memorial Campus
- University Medical Center of El Paso