Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Alan Lynch, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Lynch completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at Tristar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lynch is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- University of Arkansas, Medical School
- Vanderbilt Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Vanderbilt Univ, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Arkansas Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lynch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lynch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lynch frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse, Psychotic Disorders, and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Lynch's office is located at 2401 Parman Pl, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
Tristar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion2401 Parman Pl, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 342-1000