Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Alan Israel, MD is a hematology specialist in Westwood, NJ. Dr. Israel completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Northern Valley Medical Association and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Israel is board certified in Hematology.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern Valley Medical Association
Northern Valley Medical Assoc221 Old Hook Rd, Westwood, NJ 07675 Existing Patients: (201) 666-4949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Israel?
Absolutely Love Him!! Honest, truthful, and to the point!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Israel frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Israel's office is located at 221 Old Hook Rd, Westwood, NJ 07675. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Israel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Valley Hospital