Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Alan Israel, MD is a hematology specialist in Westwood, NJ. Dr. Israel completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Northern Valley Medical Association and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Israel is board certified in Hematology.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Israel?
Absolutely Love Him!! Honest, truthful, and to the point!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Israel frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Dr. Israel's office is located at 221 Old Hook Rd, Westwood, NJ 07675. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Israel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Valley Hospital