Dr. Alan Taranto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taranto's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Taranto, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Taranto completed a residency at Emory University Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Emory Heart & Vascular center At Saint Joseph's and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taranto is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Emory University, Medical School — 1968
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1963
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Heart & Vascular center At Saint Joseph's5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 240, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 256-0121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taranto?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taranto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taranto frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Coronary Angiogram, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Taranto's office is located at 5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 240, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taranto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital