Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hirsch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alan Hirsch, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Hirsch completed a residency at University Calif. He currently practices at University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview and is affiliated with University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank Campus.
- Beth Israel Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Calif, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Chicago Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 625-4465
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hirsch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hirsch frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Vascular Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Hirsch's office is located at 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hirsch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank Campus