Dr. Haber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Haber, MD is a pulmonologist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Haber completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at FOX CHASE CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Fox Chase Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haber is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Fox Chase Cancer Center333 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (856) 817-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haber?
Dr Haber shows the utmost interest in your problems. He is very proactive about your treatment. He does everything to help you stay healthy and moniters your care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Haber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haber frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Haber's office is located at 333 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Jeanes Hospital