Dr. Alan Zalta, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Zalta completed a residency at U Ark Med Scis. He currently practices at Cincinnati Eye Institute and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zalta is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ochsner Clin-Lsu Eye Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- U Ark Med Scis, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1979
- U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zalta?
I was referred to Dr.Zalta because I needed cornea transplants and cataract removal; however due to Glaucoma there was no room for them to even operate and I wasn't even safe for dilation. He saw me and had me in for emergency surgery for one eye in 3 days, a Saturday, and the other eye 3 days later. After ten short days, my Glaucoma was cured and I was safe for dilation and to proceed with my other needed surgeries. He saved my sight. I will be forever grateful??
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center