Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Shikani, MD
Dr. Alan Shikani, MD is
- Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- American Univerity Of Beirut, Medical School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Medicaid of Maryland
- Meritain Health
- One Net
- Priority Partners
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shikani?
Dr. Shikani recently performed surgery on me. I found him to be very professional and informative prior to the procedure and after. I also felt that he took special care to accommodate an existing other problem that likely made the surgery more complicated. I am very impressed with his staff. Everyone from the people who schedule appointments, explain the preop procedures, the nurses during and after the procedure, and Dr. Shikani was professional, clear, and took all the time I needed to respond to any questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Alan Shikani, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shikani's profile.
Dr. Shikani in specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shikani frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Sinusitis, Laryngitis and Sinusitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shikani's office is located at 5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore, MD 21239. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shikani is able to speak Arabic and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shikani provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Alan Shikani, MD is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, Medstar Union Memorial Hospital and Sinai Hospital of Baltimore.
Yes, Dr. Alan Shikani, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Alan Shikani, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
Maryland ENT Center, LLC.
Good Samaritan Hospital5601 Loch Raven Blvd, Baltimore, MD 21239 (443) 444-4848
LifeBridge Sinai Hospital2401 W Belvedere Ave Fl 2, Baltimore, MD 21215
Maryland ENT Center LLC.1629 York Rd, Lutherville, MD 21093 (410) 321-1025
33rd Street Surgery Center LLC200 E 33rd St Ste 631, Baltimore, MD 21218 (410) 554-6673