Dr. Shikani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Shikani, MD is a otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Shikani completed a residency at Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. He currently practices at 33rd Street Surgery Center LLC and is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- American Univerity Of Beirut, Medical School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Medicaid of Maryland
- Meritain Health
- One Net
- Priority Partners
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
33rd Street Surgery Center LLC200 E 33rd St Ste 631, Baltimore, MD 21218 Existing Patients: (410) 554-6673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shikani?
Dr. Shikani recently performed surgery on me. I found him to be very professional and informative prior to the procedure and after. I also felt that he took special care to accommodate an existing other problem that likely made the surgery more complicated. I am very impressed with his staff. Everyone from the people who schedule appointments, explain the preop procedures, the nurses during and after the procedure, and Dr. Shikani was professional, clear, and took all the time I needed to respond to any questions or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Shikani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shikani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shikani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shikani frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Laryngitis, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Shikani's office is located at 200 E 33rd St Ste 631, Baltimore, MD 21218. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shikani speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore