Call (216) 293-6357 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Alan Kominsky, MD
New Patient(216) 293-6357
Dr. Alan Kominsky, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kominsky completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kominsky is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kominsky?
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kominsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Kominsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kominsky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kominsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kominsky frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Bronchoscopy.
Dr. Kominsky's office is located at 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.