Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD
Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD is
French, Persian, Spanish
- Kaiser Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- La-County Usc Keck School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- La-County Usc Keck School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorenberg?
Excellent doctor. Kind and caring staff.
- Community Hospital Of San Bernardino
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Providence St. Joseph Hospital Orange
- Saint Mary Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Victor Valley Global Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Gorenberg's profile.
Dr. Gorenberg in specializes in Allergy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Gorenberg's office is located at 8506 E Chapman Ave Orange, CA 92869. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Gorenberg is able to speak French, Persian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gorenberg provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD is affiliated with Community Hospital Of San Bernardino, Desert Valley Hospital, Providence St. Joseph Hospital Orange, Saint Mary Medical Center, St. Bernardine Medical Center and Victor Valley Global Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Gorenberg has over 37 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Alan Gorenberg, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Allergy and Asthma Care Center
Allergy and Asthma Care Center8506 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869 Existing Patients: (714) 242-4999
Allergy and Asthma Care Center1969 Orange Tree Ln Ste B, Redlands, CA 92374 Existing Patients: (909) 765-2436
Allergy and Asthma Care Center1314 N Norma St, Ridgecrest, CA 93555 Existing Patients: (760) 502-5304
Allergy and Asthma Care Center12380 Hesperia Rd Ste 2, Victorville, CA 92395 Existing Patients: (760) 502-5303