Dr. Alan Rosmarin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosmarin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Rosmarin, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Rosmarin completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Miriam Hospital. Dr. Rosmarin is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Rutgers Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miriam Hospital164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 793-4648
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosmarin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosmarin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosmarin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Skin Screenings, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Rosmarin's office is located at 164 Summit Ave, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosmarin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.