Dr. Alan Epstein, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Epstein completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at University Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Roger Williams Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
University Medical Group Inc.
University Medical Group GE50 Maude St, Providence, RI 02908 Existing Patients: (401) 456-6510
University Medical Group GE
Providence Office50 Maude St Fl 3, Providence, RI 02908 Existing Patients: (401) 456-2100
- Beth Israel Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Meritain Health
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Epstein?
I’ve had the pleasure of being Dr. Epstein twice this year, excellent bedside manner, genuine, sincere, listens well, explains what he’ll be doing and why, really makes you fell at ease, which is especially important when it comes to having a colonoscopy. I recommend him without hesitation.
- Roger Williams Medical Center