Dr. Dresner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Dresner, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in West Nyack, NY. Dr. Dresner completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Diabetes/Endocrinology Cnsltnts. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale U/Yale-New Haven Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1992
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dresner?
For Thyroid disorder. Have been with Dr Dresner for almost 20 years. Always professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Dresner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dresner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dresner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dresner frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening, Thyroid Disorders, and Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring.
Dr. Dresner's office is located at 2 Crosfield Ave Ste 204, West Nyack, NY 10994. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Diabetes & Endocrinology Consultants PC2 Crosfield Ave Ste 204, West Nyack, NY 10994 Existing Patients: (845) 358-6266