Dr. Alan Fetterman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fetterman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Fetterman, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Huntington, NY. Dr. Fetterman completed a residency at Nassau County Med Center. He currently practices at MOUNT SINAI NORTH SHORE MEDICAL GROUP and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fetterman is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Nassau County Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Sinai North Shore Medical Group
Mascioli Laboffice325 Park Ave, Huntington, NY 11743 Existing Patients: (631) 351-3810
Thomas Spinnato PC280 Union Ave, Holbrook, NY 11741 Existing Patients: (631) 227-6660
Brookhaven Physician Services P. C.100 Hospital Rd Ste 203, East Patchogue, NY 11772 Existing Patients: (631) 475-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fetterman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fetterman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fetterman frequently treats Tension Headache, Insomnia, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Fetterman's office is located at 325 Park Ave, Huntington, NY 11743. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fetterman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Community Hospital