Dr. Alan Pollak, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Pollak completed a residency at Northwestern Mcgaw Med Center. He currently practices at J. I L. Medical Consultancy Ltd. and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pollak is board certified in Otolaryngology.
J. I L. Medical Consultancy Ltd.6307 S Stewart Ave, Chicago, IL 60621 Existing Patients: (773) 962-3900
Pollak Alan C MD Office9150 Crawford Ave Ste 206, Skokie, IL 60076 Existing Patients: (847) 679-1605
- Northwestern Mcgaw Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1988
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollak?
Excellent doctor who has treated me for many years. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is courteous, patient, and he has given me outstanding treatment. His staff is always pleasant to deal with and they do everything they can to make my visits go well. Appointments are easy to get and wait time is usually fifteen minutes or less. Convenient free parking also at both his Skokie and Des Plaines offices. I highly recommend him. Charles G.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Saint Bernard Hospital