Dr. Homans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Homans, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Homans completed a residency at U Mass Med Ctr. He currently practices at FLETCHER ALLEN HEALTH CARE and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Homans is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Med Ctr Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Med Ctr Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fletcher Allen Health Care
Fletcher Allen Health Care111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-8200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Homans?
Our son was diagnosed with Nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin lymphoma when he was 13 ... I cannot begin to explain the shock we all felt at the time. Walking into Dr. Homan's office, having no idea where this journey would take us, we all feared the worse. The level of care our son received was top notch. The level of compassion our family received was second to none. We are now scheduling his 3 year after chemo check up - our son is 3 years cancer free - and we could not be more thankful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan Homans, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Homans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Homans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Homans frequently treats Hemophilia, Acute Leukemia, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Homans' office is located at 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center