Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Dejarnatt, MD
Dr. Alan Dejarnatt, MD is
- University Tex Med Br, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Tex A&m Scott And White Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dejarnatt?
Dr. De Jarnett is outstanding. Probably the nicest,most knowledgeable,courteous doctor I have ever visited. Helpful and interested in what you have to say. I recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Alan Dejarnatt, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Dejarnatt's profile.
Dr. Dejarnatt in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Dejarnatt's office is located at 464 N Parkway Jackson, TN 38305. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Dejarnatt provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Alan Dejarnatt, MD is affiliated with Henry County Medical Center and Jackson-madison County General Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Alan Dejarnatt, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Alan Dejarnatt, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Henry County Medical Center
- Jackson-madison County General Hospital
Family Allergy & Asthma
Family Allergy & Asthma - Jackson, TN464 N Parkway, Jackson, TN 38305 (731) 660-0138