Dr. Burgess has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Burgess, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Burgess completed a residency at P/sl. He currently practices at HealthONE Occupational Medical Centers and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- P/sl, Residency Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1973
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Midlands Choice
- MVP Health Care
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Trustmark Companies
- United Mine Workers Health & Retirement Fund
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HealthONE Occupational Medical Centers
Healthone Internal Medicine1515 Wazee St Ste D, Denver, CO 80202 Existing Patients: (303) 534-9550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burgess?
My first televisit. As usual Dr Burgess was kind, caring and thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burgess accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burgess frequently treats Bronchitis, Wellness Examination, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Burgess' office is located at 1515 Wazee St Ste D, Denver, CO 80202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burgess speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center