Dr. Bain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alan Bain, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Bain completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at Chicago Hlth/Wellness Alliance and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Riverside Osteopathic Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- CHICAGO COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE OF MIDWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1988
- University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bain?
Been seeing Dr. Bain for years and I luv his holistic approach. Highly recommend him. Appreciate his knowledge about nutrition, vitamins etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bain frequently treats Gait Abnormality, Difficulty With Walking, and Acute Bronchitis.
Dr. Bain's office is located at 8 S Michigan Ave Ste 1301, Chicago, IL 60603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bain speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
Chicago Hlth/Wellness Alliance
Downtown Office8 S Michigan Ave Ste 1301, Chicago, IL 60603 Existing Patients: (312) 236-7010